Soil Ants are Smaller Than a Quarter of an Inch, and Usually Travel in a Line Along the Edge of the Wall or Counter.
- Soil ants are also called sugar ants, garden ants, little ants, or odorous house ants.
- Soil ants smell like gasoline when crushed.
- Soil ants usually begin in your kitchen, but soon spread to beds and showers.
- It is common to wake up with hundreds of these ants in your bed.
- A “hospital clean” home does not seem to deter these little guys.
- Most do-it-yourself home ant control will only cause the colony to reproduce faster.
Ant pest control or ant control is accomplished by finding the colony and using ant extermination methods in a multifaceted approach. Soil ant control is often an ongoing process. If the actual colony can be located, the extermination process can be completed much more quickly. Finding the colony, however, can be the challenge, as sometimes they will come up from deep within the ground, or as far as two houses away.
Call or Send Form to Schedule a Free Inspection
Green Choice serves King, Snohomish, Clark, Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington counties. Our inspections are always free and there is never any obligation to have any service performed. We also do not require any type of monthly or reoccurring service contract. Please call or e-mail us now. We want to earn your business. Portland: 503-936-5261 Vancouver: 360-844-5343 Seattle: 206-715-7738