Carpenter Ants are Larger Than a Quarter of an Inch in Length, are Black, and May or May Not Have Wings.
- Carpenter ants can completely eliminate structure wood supports, such as two by fours.
- Carpenter ants are active all year, though usually only seen in warmer months.
- Carpenter ants can quickly do tens of thousands of dollars of damage to your home.
- Carpenter ants must be professionally treated. Over the counter products do not work.
- Winged carpenter ants signify a well developed colony, usually 3 to 4 years old.
Green Choice ant control is extremely effective in carpenter ant extermination. Our professional ant exterminators begin by doing a thorough inspection of your structure, determining all areas of infestation, then recommending an ant control treatment plan specifically tailored to you and your needs.
Call or Send Form to Schedule a Free Inspection
Green Choice serves King, Snohomish, Clark, Multnomah, Clackamas, Marion and Washington counties. Our inspections are always free and there is never any obligation to have any service performed. We also do not require any type of monthly or reoccurring service contract. Please call or e-mail us now. We want to earn your business. Portland/Salem: 503-936-5261 Vancouver: 360-844-5343 Seattle: 206-715-7738