Bee and Wasp Control Must be Done with Caution, as Some Hives or Colonies can be Extremely Aggressive.
- People have died from allergic reactions to bee stings.
- Bees and wasps can cause major structural damage to your home.
- Bees and wasp species vary greatly in their levels of aggression.
- Bee control and wasp control can be quite dangerous even with professional equipment.
- A single home may have more than one type of Bee or Wasp at the same time.
- There are over 12 types of wasps in the Pacific Northwest.
- Carpenter Bees can cause major structural damage.
Green Choice chooses bee control and wasp control methods specific to the species we’re treating. For example, honey bees should be relocated rather than exterminated. Your Green Choice technician will identify your particular issue and offer quick and effective treatment options.
Call or Send Form to Schedule a Free Inspection
Green Choice serves King, Snohomish, Clark, Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington counties. Our inspections are always free and there is never any obligation to have any service performed. We also do not require any type of monthly or reoccurring service contract. Please call or e-mail us now. We want to earn your business. Portland: 503-936-5261 Vancouver: 360-844-5343 Seattle: 206-715-7738